The Home Advantage - Contemporary Rustic

The Home Advantage - Contemporary Rustic


Onyx lamp
kohls.com


Diamond rug
1stdibs.com



Teal home decor
lampsplus.com


Grey home decor
fabric.com


Bronze home decor
dotandbo.com



Bronze horse sculpture
luisaviaroma.com


Zara Home bronze vase
zarahome.com



Sofa
homecomfortfurniture.com


Salvage furniture
bostoninteriors.com


Patterned chair
zincdoor.com


Tom Dixon round furniture
mattermatters.com


4" Votive Holder with Jewel Crystals
eventswholesale.com






When I laid eyes on this Manhattan Saucer Chair I knew I had to design an interior set featuring this exquisite item. Even though it has a more modern vibe I wanted to see how I could juxtapose it against a decorating style on the other end of the spectrum. Where did I end up? By the time I finished styling the set it was a mash-up of Contemporary Rustic. I love to meet somewhere in the middle!




Manhattan Saucer Chair

from: Layla Grayce & Zinc Door





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats