Classic Rock Retreat

This weekend kicks off one of the biggest music festivals in the United States. The annual Coachella Music Festival features many genres of music including rock, hip hop, indie, electronic dance music, art installations and sculptures.
It seems as if every blogger known to man is headed down there, so I'm sure your feed will be crowded with many images from the event. Most of them will consist of fashion outfit post and sponsored events, so I wanted to do something off the beaten path. I have declined the invitations to attend the last couple of years mostly because of the timing, and as I get older I no longer look forward to being in swelling crowds. But at the end of the day I'm still inspired by the creative energy of the artists and today's set is showcasing fun items to incorporate musical influences into your home decor. 
It is always fun to rock out at home!

Classic Rock Retreat

Classic Rock Retreat by latoyacl featuring orange throw pillows

Room and Board Aurora Pendant (Buy Here)
Ella Doran Portable Tray (Buy Here)
Phoenix Creative Guitar IV Acrylic Painting (Buy Here)
Missoni Home Pillow (Buy Here)
Glismand & Rodiger Madison Sofa (Buy Here)








Ooh LaLa- Luxury At Its Finest. Shop exquisite home decor at www.belleandjune.com

Comments

  1. This post would go really well with my husband, he's a huge fan of classic rock or anything rock for that matter. I do agree with you on the music festival, I've always wondered how on earth do you brave that sweaty crowd? Maybe it's just me getting old but gosh, I rather be home knocking back beers. LOL!

    Have a great weekend, Toya! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I made this post with guys in mind but it could totally work for a female too. But since most of my interior post are ultra feminine I decided to do this one for the boys.

      Delete
  2. That's a nice selection of items, which work well together to give that classic rock feel.

    I haven't heard of the Coachella Music Festival. I might Google that later, to see what the other bloggers are up to. Interested to read that you are less inclined to join a large crowd as you get older. I feel exactly the same way. I get stress from the crowd these days, not a buzz..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have severe anxiety so the last thing I need is to have a panic attack in a middle of a crowd when I can't see the nearest exits. As I get older I have this fear that I will get trampled in a stampede if something goes wrong at a crowded event.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats