The Wow Factor

I rarely have a reason to get all dolled up now-a-days. Especially since the world has grown more casual over the past few decades, but I still can't help myself from falling in love with a fancy frock. A couple of months ago I was doing some research for a blog post and ran across this stunning cocktail dress by Michael Kors. The gold Ikat print immediately captured my attention, and I loved the cut of the dress which was very flattering. Since I wanted to showcase the dress I made sure to style the look with complementary accessories that would not steal the spotlight from the main attraction.


The Wow Factor

The Wow Factor by latoyacl featuring a a line cocktail dress


Michael Kors Ikat Print Bell Dress (Buy Here) 
Hook Earrings (Buy Here) 
Tom Ford Natalia Bag (Buy Here) 
Sam Edelman Smithfield Heel (Buy Here)

















Comments

  1. So captivating, I love the Golden print on the dress, the length and overall outfit is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was going for a modern and elegant effect.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This look seems to have the desired effect! Lol

      Delete
  3. I don't think I could ever be daring enough to wear something so bold and bright, but I do know a friend who would love this factor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true this look isn't for a person who wants to blend in.

      Delete
  4. That is a very bold dress and I don't think I can pull it off but gosh, that pair of shoes is so gorgeous and that I can pull off well!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are darling. Classic, sophisticated and charming.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress