Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Blanca Suarez
Blanca Suarez 

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Clotilde Courau
Clotilde Courau

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Jane Fonda
Jane Fonda

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Jake Gyllenhaal in Tom Ford
Jake Gyllenhaal in Tom Ford

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek
Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Natasha Poly
Natasha Poly

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Toni Garrn in Balmain
Toni Garrn in Balmain

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Joan Smalls
Joan Smalls

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 9 Faves 5/24/15. Fan BingBing
Fan BingBing







Comments

  1. Oh wow! I really love the first dress with the universe on it so beautiful and unique, very eye catching and I would surely wear it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salma Hayek any day, any time is gorgeous! She may not be the best actress but she's stunning!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is hot! I love how she doesn't try to hide her curves.

      Delete
  3. I love the second dress! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No contest this time. Salma Hayek wins by a mile, with her gorgeous but sensible/practical outfit. All of the others fail the sensible/practical test. Not counting Jake Gyllenhaal of course. A gents suit is always sensible/practical...

    p.s. bet you'll prove me wrong now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Ray. I agree that some of the dresses are not as practical but that is the beauty of it. Fashion is not always meant to be practical.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress