The Geometry Equation

I saw this beautiful picture of a natural hair model (featured below) and decided to use her as inspiration for today's outfit of the day. What I loved most about the image was the way her hair was styled and shaped with such precision. The model's hair was simply on point. The cut was so sharp it reminded me of geometric shapes, so I went with that theme.
" Nature is a natural beauty. Appreciate its beauty, for there will be a time when it is gone and only memories remain."
- Source Unknown

The Geometry Equation

The Geometry Equation by latoyacl featuring a brown bracelet


Opening Ceremony Short Dress (Buy Here) 
Marni Bracelet
River Island Chevron Geo Print Bag
Vince Camuto Kayjay Leather Heel (Buy Here)





Comments

  1. I love that model with natural hair...she is so beautiful! The outfit you created is marvelous...so great you found inspiration in something and then applied it to clothes...that's fantastic!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Inspiration is everywhere in my world.

      Delete
  2. The model is gorgeous! I wish more peeps embrace their natural hair, curls, straight or wavy, they are beautiful the way they are.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspiration, great way of embracing the natural ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration and loving the models hair. I have tried many times to go natural,but am to stuck on extensions and wigs lol, but being natural is beautiful, maybe I will embrace it one day. Love the complete outfit and those heels oh yea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too and I did not have the patience for the initial grow out period. I lasted for about 7 months and got frustrated. My sister has been natural for about 5 years and her hair is so pretty. I'm determined to try again.

      Delete
  5. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's different. Good selection LaToya...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I try to keep you guessing.

      Delete
  7. Wow, great post. I love the model's hair as well and it's amazing how you were inspired and created this around her look. I love the nature quote as well. Have a great week ahead. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her hair and the quote really had me thinking, and the next thing I know I created this set from it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats