Always Kiss Me Goodnight - Sultry Date Night Outfit (My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags)

This is the perfect look for a hot and sultry date night. I can imagine the romance in the air as my significant other gazes seductively over candlelight at an exposed shoulder. So sexy! This outfit well showcase and highlight every beautiful curve. 


Always Kiss Me Goodnight - Sultry Date Night Outfit

Always Kiss Me Goodnight - Sultry Date Night Outfit by latoyacl featuring open toe sandals 



Versus Versace Viscose Dress (Buy Here) 
DVF Sutra Zebra Print Bag (No Longer Available) 
Herve Leger  Sera Bandage Sandal (Buy Here) 


Below are a few more zebra print handbags perfect for date night. 



My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags
Kayu (Buy Here)


My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags
OpenSky (Buy Here)


My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags
Buji Baja (Buy Here)


My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags
Badgley Mischka (Buy Here)


My 6 Favorite Zebra Print Bags
Kate Landry (Buy Here)







thatsArte.com - Fine Italian Ceramics chosen out of passion

Comments

  1. I love this date night look! The zebra bags are so chic and elegant

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree a zebra print bag is chic. I wish more people would consider adding animal prints to their wardrobe. It always works in small doses.

      Delete
  2. Love those handbags, the print looks fabulous. But I love this outfit completely, the dress and sandals look perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted to make sure that all of the items made sense together.

      Delete
  3. I just love this dress! It's so glamourish.

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I could totally see a starlet in it as well.

      Delete
  4. Great post
    mypinkdreams3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post my dear!
    Would you like to support each other by follow on FB and G+? Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!
    the Glamour Taste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress and love the first and second clutch! Have an amazing weekend!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope you have a lovely weekend too.

      Delete
  7. Amazing post! Such nice bags :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the bag from Kate Landry :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the bag from Kate Landry :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liked the outfit 😀
    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so loving the zebra bag Great date night look.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is an interesting design, with one strap around the shoulder. I don't think I've seen that done before. I wonder how secure it is...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is more secure than you think. It is made with a stretchy material that will conform to the body.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats