The New Queen (Office Style)

The New Queen (Office Style)

I love a chic and well designed office that showcases a person's personality. Today's inspiring office space is a twist on a traditional decorating style. It is the perfect balance of style and elegance with a hint of a wild streak. This office style is chic and most definitely not uptight. As I sat looking at the image I started to wonder about the kind of person that would work here and my imagination started to run wild. The next thing I know I was styling an outfit inspired by this sophisticated space.

The New Queen (Office Style)

The New Queen (Office Style) by latoyacl featuring an animal print skirt 

Dsquared2 Belted Sweater (Buy Here) 
Tamara Mellon Animal Print Calf Hair Pencil Skirt (Buy Here) 
Rachel Zoe Wool Cape (Buy Here) 
Casadei Blade Heels (Buy Here) 






Jewelry Starting at $20

Comments

  1. My office space is horribly uninspiring, I really need to get that sorted!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you it is hard to keep an office stylish and organized.

      Delete
  2. So sophisticated!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fierce looking office for woman.
    So chic!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very bold design. Would work in some offices, as pictured here, which are based in an old building. Not sure how it would look in a modern office. Would like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I am a stickler for following the design and style of your home I would probably only consider something similar like a traditional or contemporary home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats