Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection

A  quick glance at Whit's Spring 2016 collection makes it fairly obvious that designer Whitney Pozgay was inspired by Africa - specifically the African Savannah. Her collection was full of shift dresses, flowy off the shoulder blouses and a series of tribal prints. What makes this collection unique is that each tribal print was handmade which added an artisan touch. Overall I thought the collection was very wearable and I thought she used the prints in a refreshingly crisp way. The funny thing is the item I was drawn to the most was that fantastic hat worn by the model in image #4. It was so chic and simply irresistible.

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!! (Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Whit Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)







Shop our Exclusive Snow White Fashion Collection at Torrid.com!

Comments

  1. Stunning pieces! Totally agree with your favourite...I would absolutely wear that!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes now I just need the budget for it all. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, love this post so much!
    My new post is up, check it out please! http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/04/all-under-10-its-possible-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and styles.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second look shown here is undoubtedly my favourited - such a chic pairing of prints/colours and the outcome is so clean/fresh. I love it!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The construction of the last, striped dress is very interesting, moreover, I love white and denim dresses, they're perfect for the summer :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the stripes going in different directions highlights the skilled construction.

      Delete
  6. Great pieces! Love them all.
    Happy Friday.
    Kisses, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one with the blue and white stripes is my favorite, even though I don't know if it would look as good without a wind machine.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning pieces!

    Happy Friday babe! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible collection, I love the look with the white dress and straw hat!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many nice outfits, the fourth one is my fave!
    - There's More to Mica // www.micadeleon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very chic look. I can see why it is your fave.

      Delete
  11. OMG! This is a gorgeous collection. I love the prints they are so chic! Great silhouette too! I need to check this designer. thanks for sharing.
    xx,

    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fantastic collection. Hopefully the designer becomes a household name.

      Delete
  12. Beautiful collection! That hat is gorgeous and I love the giraffe print dress!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That print is fun, whimsical and cool.

      Delete
  13. I really love the fun prints! I think my favorite is the polo dress with the giraffe.
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cool with a subtle hint of color.

      Delete
  14. The white dress is stunning! That's the one that really caught my eyes even though it's not wise for me to wear white with my toddler.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be hard to keep clean around the little one.

      Delete
  15. What a gorgeous collection! #2 and #5 are my favorites too!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picks.Have a fantastic weekend.

      Delete
  16. ladylike and chic!! Love it!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  17. Interesting looks!

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful dresses!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  19. Great pieces. I'm in love with the white outfit. Spectacular especially styled with the hat.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/04/neon-green-for-win.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hat was the perfect finishing touch.

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. It was beautiful. The designer deserves a round of applause for creating such fabulous looks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats