Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection

The fabrics used in Joseph Altuzarra's spring 2016 collection are perfect for everyday life. There was a lot of natural materials used like cotton, linen and burlap. As he put it, " things which are not fussy, and meant to look wrinkled". The collection had an elegant ease, and some of my favorite pieces were the jumpsuit, a formfitting spaghetti strap white knee length dress, a beautiful black and white blazer over a white pleated skirt and pretty espadrilles.


Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 8 Faves From The Altuzarra Spring 2016 Collection







April New Arrivals

Comments

  1. Love your favourite with the black blazer. That's such a beautiful look!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with every single one! Amazing collection.
    Kisses, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks, love the last one!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress with the metallic embroidery is a stunner.

      Delete
  4. Not fuzzy and meant to look wrinkled? Sounds perfect for my current state of life...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post comprises the best looks I've seen all year. Seriously. What an utterly gorgeous collection - I'd quite happily live and idea in these fresh, springtime outfits!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x
    Giveaway: Jewellery Voucher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. This collection was very wearable and pretty.

      Delete
  6. I like this mix of masculine and feminine. Cool!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection!
    Love the last 3 looks! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone who loves fabric like linen and cotton I love this collection! What an incredible mix of embellishments and textures! I really like the way every look defines the waist with a belt too!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The defining of the waist was what drew my eye as well. I'm all about that life.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats