Birthday

Birthday www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #birthday #leo #AugustBirthday #august



It's official I am 39 years old today. OMG ... 39? I still feel like a kid who is playing around at adulting but from what I hear from older folks you never outgrow that feeling. Honestly, I don't feel that I have changed much in the last year except that I am closer to 40 now. For some reason I feel like 40 will be the more monumental year than this year but who knows. Have I learned much over this past year? Not really, I guess I'm still trying to find out where's Waldo but I have been on that mission since I was 7 (I will keep you updated on my progress). I usually do a more profound post on my birthday but today I woke up and wasn't on that vibe, so I am going to be answering an assortment of random questions I have received over the years on my birthday.

Birthday www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #birthday #leo #AugustBirthday #august


Q: Do you feel any wiser?
A: Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 

Q: Keke do you love me? 
A: Ummm ... I think you have the wrong girl but now you got me in my feelings. 

Q: More shots?
A: Of course because I'm a f*cking lady. 

Q: Lemon or yellow cake?
A: Always lemon. By the way what flavor does yellow suppose to represent?

Q: Do you plan on having any more kids before your eggs shrivel up and die? 
A: You're a rude one, but no I don't. 

Q: What would you do for a Klondike Bar? 
A: Any and everything.

Q: What is your favorite birthday theme song?
A: It's Your Birthday by Luke.



Pick a Season Beauty Promotion

Popular Posts