Global Glam - Wild At Heart

Tribal inspired clothing has had a huge influence on my style choices. I usually try to incorporate something tribal in most of my outfits for as long as I can remember. The easiest way for me to do that on a daily basis is by incorporating a tribal piece of jewelry into my usual look. Today I decided to take the opposite approach and made it all about the outfit. I came across this stunning pic of a model in a tribal head wrap and jewelry. The rest of her outfit was simple and provided a backdrop for her jewelry and wrap to shine. I captured the essence of the picture and combined it with a more urban street style.

Global Glam - Wild At Heart


Short t shirt
$31 - newlook.com



Alexander McQueen platform shoes
alexandermcqueen.com


Pamela love
bonadrag.com




Comments

  1. Me encanta la selección!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por los excelentes comentarios y para el control de mi blog!

      Delete
  2. wow I loved the outfit! so fantastic!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! I just read your interview at SJ's blog and I'm charmed by your personality and idea of fashion. I'm going to follow you via Bloglovin and Gfc and can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coco for checking my blog out after the feature on FAShinNy! I hopped on over to your blog and loved the feature on Rachel Bilson and her great feminine style. I also followed you back on Bloglovin and GFC!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats