Style Influences - Global Glam

My latest set embraces my style influences and the unforgettable cultures and destinations that inspire it. I can't get enough of vivid, bold and vibrant color, and in this set the bold colors pair perfectly with white. Global details and accents make a big statement and one of my favorite ways to incorporate this trend into a look is with perfectly placed prints, shoes, and accessories. Paired together it makes an unforgettable statement. The silhouettes and details are all figure-flaunting and flattering. My goal is to capture the mood, the passion and the feeling of discovering something breathtaking in each cultural influence and make it my own by rocking it like no one else. 

Style Influences - Global Glam www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #tribal #global #styleinfluences
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales.


SET DETAILS

Karen Millen Top 
Naf Naf Skirt 
Sergio Rossi Heels 
Dolce & Gabbana Bag 
Dolce & Gabbana Earrings


Popular Posts