My Style Diary - Pin Up Style

 Last week, I wrote about how I was inspired by this Vintage Jet Pin Up picture (below) and polka dots. Last week's post included my favorite swimsuits inspired by this vintage image. One week later I am still enthralled and so I decided to incorporate the image as inspiration in today's set. I wanted to style a look that you could wear to and from the beach or a pool party. I found this vintage-inspired playsuit for only $23 and styled the rest of the look around it. The look is flirty and playful and exudes retro glamour. 





My Style Diary - Pin Up Style www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #pinupstyle #retrostyle #vintageinspired
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS
Lashes Of London Jumpsuit/Romper 
Steve Madden Wedges 
Chanel Bag


Popular Posts