Date Night Outfit - Tangerine Dream Featuring franfrantou

Last December I featured My Top 7 Faves From Store to Watch - franfrantou, an online boutique that is dedicated to ethical luxury. One of my faves featured from franfrantou was the Praesepe Earrings which are featured in the set below. Since December, I have worn my earrings on numerous occasions, from running errands to casual drinks. I love mine, they always add an extra flair to my outfit without taking away from it. So I used them as inspiration in today's set. I paired them with a beautifully pleated belted dress from David Szeto, a clutch from Henri Bendel, and 1 to 3 snake print heels. 


Date Night Outfit - Tangerine Dream Featuring franfrantou www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
David Szeto Dress 
Modnique Pumps 
Henri Bendel Clutch 
Franfrantou Earrings







Popular Posts