I'm Rocking a Topknot

Yay, I'm finally able to wear a topknot! After growing my hair out from a pixie cut over a year ago my hair is finally long enough to throw it in a convenient top-knot bun. 

I'm Rocking a Topknot www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Pic #1: Side-swept bangs and topknot at toyastales.blogspot.com


I'm not a ponytail girl but on those days when my hair will not bend to my will, I needed options. Unfortunately, I had hardly any until I started the growing out process. Now I can't wait to try out a few other ponytails, bun, or chignon ideas. 


I'm Rocking a Topknot www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Pic #2: Side-swept bangs and topknot at toyastales.blogspot.com

Makeup as Follows:
Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish (Buy Here)
Foundation - A mix of Maybelline BB Balm in Deep Sheer Tint and Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation (Buy Here)
Loose Powder- Make Up Forever Super Matte Loose Powder (Buy Here)
Highlighter - Prescriptives Powder Leaves in Rose Baroque 04
Blush - NYX Mosiac Powder in Dare (Buy Here)
Lipstick - Covergirl Queen Collection in Tawny Port (Buy Here)






Popular Posts