Lust Worthy Dress - OASAP Vintage Inspired High-Neckline Chiffon Maxi Dress

 Vintage Inspiration: Vintage image of Susie Blakely (left) and vintage Halston dress (right).  

                                 

I was browsing online and found this gorgeous OASAP Vintage Inspired High-Neckline Maxi Dress and was immediately smitten. A few years ago I was watching a documentary on the 1970's and the impact it had on fashion. I vividly remember the footage of Ossie Clark and Celia Birtwell, Studio 54, Bianca Jagger and Halston. After watching the documentary I realized what I loved most about that decade in fashion was it's unstructured and fluid silhouettes, free-flowing fabrics and vivid colors.


  Vintage High-neckline Chiffon Maxi Dress - New Arrivals
Oasap Vintage Inspired High-Neckline Chiffon Maxi Dress (Buy Here)

Comments

  1. Loved the green dress..Reminds of the Keira Knightley dress in The Atonement.....
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do not go for green, however this deeper shade is lovely. What a great find! Vintage Inspired High-Neckline Chiffon Maxi Dress would be my first choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats