Relaxed Prep featuring Henri Lou Accessories

In March I featured jewelry and accessories from Henri Lou. One of the accessories featured was Henri Lou's HL Mini Leather Handbag which served as one of the inspiration pieces for today's set. I also wanted to showcase how I style my Henri Bracelet (which I have worn to death) with a casual prep ensemble. Whenever I rock a preppy look I always try to rough it up a little so it's not too perfect. So I paired the neon stripe shirt from J Crew with distressed denim Rag & Bone shorts, and Alice + Olivia wedges.

Relaxed Prep featuring Henri Lou Accessories

Comments

  1. I like the outfit, this is something I see myself wearing. THanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats