My Twist on the Modern Classics

The right look always makes an unforgettable statement. I always want not-so-basic designs that build my wardrobe in distinctive style. I based this set around one iconic piece that most of us own, which is the white blouse. One way to reinvent a classic outfit  is by adding a touch of glamour with color and accessories. With that concept in mind, I added tomato red Carven high-waisted shorts and a Tarina Tarantino silk bowtie to add a little oomph to the look. I finished off the outfit with classic and timeless accessories : an Alessi watch, Kate Spade oxfords, and a NewbarK purse.

Toya's Tales Modern Classics


Burberry shirt
stylebop.com


Carven highwaisted shorts
$380 - brownsfashion.com


Kate spade shoes
saksfifthavenue.com


NewbarK patent purse
net-a-porter.com


Alessi
yoox.com



Popular posts from this blog