When Art and Fashion Collide - Claude Monet

This set was inspired by a painting in Claude Monet's Water Lilies Series. I wanted the final look to capture the serene and colorful qualities of the painting. I found this Izabel London dress that mimicked the painting's dark background highlighted with vibrant colors. 
Whenever I look at this work of art, the blues and pops of pink always capture my eye. So I decided to use those colors in the accessories that I paired with the dress.
Fashion inspiration can strike at any time. I try to roll with it and see where it takes me. Today, it's art. Tomorrow, who knows? 





When Art and Fashion Collide - Claude Monet #ToyasTales #ClaudeMonet #Waterlillies www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS

Izabel London Dress 
C Label Wedges 
LK Bennett Purse 
Tokyo Milk 
Rimmel London Mascara 








Popular Posts