Striped Swimwear - From Vintage Inspiration to Modern Reality

I am always on the lookout for swimwear that will catch my eye, and add a dash of fun to the dreaded swimsuit season. For summer 2013, designers have been bombarding us with color blocking, graphic stripes, and bold colors. That always leads me back to the swinging sixties; when most of those elements together made an initial impact on the fashion scene. When I ran across the Roksanda Ilincic bathing suit below, I fell in love with the graphic elements and obvious retro references in the design and cut. I paired the retro-inspired swimsuit with House of Harlow sunglasses, Zara sandals, and a Kelly Katie beach tote which kept the look current and chic. With a nod to mod, I will be hitting the beach scene with a fun and bewitching look.


Striped Swimwear - From Vintage Inspiration to Modern Reality www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #stripedswimsuits #vintageinspired
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS

Roksanda Ilincic Swimsuit 
Zara Shoes 
Kelly Katie Tote 
House of Harlow Sunglasses 


Popular Posts