Elegance Is The Only Beauty That Never Fades

Elegance is an enduring quality that never goes out of style. When it comes to fashion I am of two minds. I appreciate the new and trendy influences, but am forever inspired by the past and timeless ideals. In today's set I am showcasing restraint and grace of style. 

Elegance Is The Only Beauty That Never Fades


Long sleeve dress
$250 - aqaq.com


Wide shoes
maurices.com



Henri Bendel cateye glasses
henribendel.com


Stretch belt
bodycentral.com




Julep Maven Subscription - first box free

Comments

  1. Totally agreed. If I had to go for anything when styling my outfits, it would include some sort of flair of elegance. And all out elegant is wonderful too. I love this outfit and I would love to own all of it myself <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-reasons-why-i-love-sherlock.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress