My Faves From The Orla Kiely Spring 2014 Collection

If I was to say one thing about designer Orla Kiely it would be that she is always consistent. The Kiely girl is ultra-feminine, sugary sweet, with a bit of quirk. The way her collection was styled was a bit much for me since I do not tend to go for the whole " little girl " look, but that is an easy fix. I would get rid of the knee socks and beret and instead rock a tousled bun and a sexy heel. Her collection featured a lot of great investment pieces (feminine dresses and a fab printed trench) that could work all year round.




In this set, I styled this pretty blouse and skirt from the Orly Kiely Spring 2014 Collection. Her collection was styled with a feminine and sweet vibe. I wanted to style this skirt with a more womanly flair so I finished the look off with Bakers Tia Pumps and Gena Handbag from 64Bags.com. This set showcases how you can feel empowered without giving up your femininity.

Feel Empowered Without Giving Up Your Femininity toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales.




Popular Posts