Spring Break OOTD : Travel Essentials

Since I was not able to go on a fabulous vacation during Spring Break I have decided to show a few travel essentials that I would take if I went on a dream trip. Today's destination: Saint Lucia. I was inspired by the lush land and sparkling blue ocean in the inspiration photo. In a tropical location, I like to keep it simple and make sure that all the items I bring do not take up a lot of space when I'm packing. A great t-shirt, a pair of jeans, bikini, colorful tote, and comfortable sandals are all I need. 



Spring Break OOTD : Travel Essentials #ToyasTales #SpringBreak https://www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
House of Fraser Shirt 
AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans 
8 Bikini 
DSquared Sandals 
Emilio Pucci Bag 








Popular Posts