Spring Break - Music Festival Style

It's official. The music festival season has begun, and today's set is showcasing a chic vintage inspired style. This Mango Denim Dress has a great retro vibe and is perfect for all body types. I added a paisley purse by Mantaray, earrings from Etsy, and fabulous sandals by Larence Dacade.

Spring Break - Music Festival Style


Mango dress
$100 - mango.com



Mantaray paisley purse
$73 - debenhams.com


Boho jewelry
etsy.com


Clarins curling mascara
$35 - nelly.com


Estée Lauder glossy lipstick
lordandtaylor.com


Beauty product
cosmetic-candy.com


Tom ford nail polish
tomford.com


Comments

  1. I cannot WAIT for festival season! I'm tired of rolling out in boots to everything that's outside. I really like those earrings and the shoes are beautiful. Great post! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel you. I'm located in Wisconsin, and we just started having nice weather. Now we can finally rock a variety of cute shoes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog