Come With Me And Walk On The Wild Side ...

Throughout my life I have encountered strong, interesting women, and the qualities that drew me to them were that they were all nonconforming and owned their idiosyncrasies. It is very intriguing and alluring to be in the presence of someone who is powerful and fascinating in their own right. As a child they were the type of women I looked up to, and wanted to grow up to be. My journey is not over yet, but I'm headed in the right direction. Sometimes when there is a fork in the road it is okay to take the path less traveled. Go ahead and take a walk on the wild side!

Come With Me And Walk On The Wild Side ...

Comments

  1. This is another look that I like enormously, which is odd because I am not fond of ladies wearing leather jackets. This works for me, because the jacket is pared with a fabulous black skirt and a spectacular handbag, rather than jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a little ying and yang in a look. Feminine with rough edge.

      Delete
  2. I love the tough jacket with the ultra feminine pencil skirt. I wouldn't have thought to pair them, but they work beautifully together. Motorcycle jackets are one of my favorite items. I think they are universally flattering and very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Myra. A leather motorcycle jacket is a classic and a must-have in my closet.

      Delete
  3. I agree! We need more women who don't conform to every day society and are bold enough to be themselves. And from some of the outfits I have seen you construct, I would agree with you! You are well on the right path to getting there. I also love the chosen skirt for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog