My 12 Favorite Grey Finds For Fall 2014

Grey is the color of the season. It is a neutral and impartial, it also works well when paired with brighter colors. This subtle hue was all over the Fall 2014 runways from New York, Milan, to Paris.
Below are a few of my favorite grey finds for fall.

BCBGeneration Jezebelle Pointy Toe Cutout Bootie
BCBGeneration Jezebelle Pointy Toe Cutout Bootie (Buy Here)

Todd Snyder Classic Henley
Todd Snyder Classic Henley (Buy Here)

SHAE NY BLOCKED PULLOVER
Shae NY Blocked Pullover (Buy Here)

Linea Naturale Flat Front Wool Flannel Trousers
Linea Naturale Flat Front Wool Flannel Trousers (Buy Here)


RAOUL WAIST LEATHER BELT
Raoul Waist Leather Belt (Buy Here)

RAOUL MISS POGANY
Raoul Miss Pogany (Buy Here)
Kimchi Blue Weekend Cardigan Sweater
Kimchi Blue Weekend Cardigan Sweater (Buy Here)


ERICKSON BEAMON ROCKS HEART OF GLASS FIVE CHAIN STATEMENT NECKLACE
Erickson Beamon Rocks Heart Of Glass Five Chain Statement Necklace (Buy Here)
ERICKSON BEAMON ROCKS GILDED LILY SET OF THREE RINGS
Erickson Beamon Rocks Gilded Lily Set Of Three Rings (Buy Here)
Alice + Olivia Ribbon Bow Knit Sweater
Alice + Olivia Ribbon Bow Knit Sweater (Buy Here)


RYZ L-G3 - CASTLE GREY
Mens RYZ L-G3- Castle Grey (Buy Here)

Randi Knitted Embellished Headband Grey
Randi Knitted Embellished Headband Grey (Buy Here)






NEWARRIV_468x60





Comments

  1. Gray is one of my favorite colors. I love the pullover!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I thought the color block detail was a great touch.

      Delete
  2. Grey is a good colour. I wear it a lot. Thanks for including some mens items in this collection. I would happily wear all three of the items you have selected. It is nice that the shirt has long sleeves and I like the design of those shoes, simple but stylish too.

    The ladies items are also nice. That headband is very eye-catching and those boots are fabulous...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. I have been working on including the fellas more.

      Delete
  3. That BCBG bootie belongs in my collection! Lovely finds! Wishing you well. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carsla. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

      Delete
  4. I don't wear grey a lot but the Alice and Olivia sweater looks amazing. The embelished headband and boots too. Yes those boots, <3! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was loving the cute bow tie detail on the sweater. I thought it was a cute touch.

      Delete
  5. That Raoul bag is gorgeous! Grey is definitely a lovely colour, I don't wear enough of it because I somehow lean more towards black. Think I should get some for autumn.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is a nice alternative to black, and it pairs well with a lot of different colors.

      Delete
  6. To be honest I don't own much grey! Yes, I do rock the black and white an awful lot but I am missing the shades in between for some reason xD Loving some of these picks, especially the long cardigan. They are definitely in style right now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have some shopping to do to find some great grey pieces to add to your wardrobe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats