Living Room Inspiration - Black, Gold, and Pink

Usually I do not gravitate towards the color pink, especially when it comes to decorating a home. When I came across this elegant living room by Amy Howard I started to reconsider. I always considered a pale or cotton candy pink as a juvenile hue, but when paired with accents of black and gold it gives off a more sophisticated vibe.



Living Room Inspiration - Black, Gold, and Pink




Artificial silk flower
silksareforever.com


Onyx vase
1stdibs.com


White home decor
sierratradingpost.com


Storage table
abchome.com


Barclay Butera sofa
onekingslane.com


Comments

  1. That Onxy vase is gorgeous! I checked the link but that vase has been sold. *cry*

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... sorry Shireen. With 1stdibs you have to catch an item fast.

      Delete
  2. That room is such a striking combination. The black with the soft pink accents is gorgeous. I love black paint in a space. I once painted the woodwork in one of my houses black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been striking! Intriguing idea painting your woodwork black.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress