2015 Inspiration - Japanese Floral Garden

Today's outfit of the day was inspired by this beautiful image of a Japanese Floral Garden. The gorgeous range of hues initially drew me in, and even when I tried to pull myself away from the image I found myself coming back to it. Even though it was colorful it also gave off a serene, elegant, and subdued energy. It was very tranquil. So I searched around and found the perfect dress to capture the essence of my inspiration image. I loved this Milly Floral Ombre Sheath Dress because of the lovely print and the sexy surprise in back. I paired the dress with elegant accessories to complete the look.

2015 Inspiration - Japanese Floral Garden

2015 Inspiration - Japanese Floral Garden by latoyacl featuring a blue purse

Milly Floral Ombre Sheath Dress (Buy Here) 
Isabel Marant Mild Star Tassel Drop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Prada Clutch (Buy Here) 
Simple Style Sexy High Heel (Buy Here) 











Comments

  1. That is a such cute dress! The prints are amazing! I love those earrings you paired with this dress, very pretty!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to wear a dress like that but my problem with it is how do we support the front? I am very uncomfortable going braless so I have no idea what to do. :-/

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have adhesive stick on bra cups that you can buy and as long as you are under a c cup it will offer enough support in this type of dress. They are not that expensive either.

      Delete
  3. great inspiration...I love Japanese gardens but I have only seen them on photos and in films...I hope some day I can visit one. Fabulous dress and styling!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also admired the Japanese gardens for their beauty but have not had a chance to see them personally.

      Delete
  4. Loving the dress and accessories cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the prettiest outfits I have ever seen posted here LaToya. Very well chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, when it comes to floral designs I am always very picky so it's difficult to get it right with me xD But I love Japanese fashion in general and also love Japanese gardens :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A flower pattern can be a tricky trend to master. Print size, placement, and color are key.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog