Summer Lilly Mini Dress


Nothing screams summer like a Lemon Drop, and no I do not mean the candy or drink. I'm talking about the color of today's featured mini dress from Love & Lemons. It is the kind of dress made for showing off tanned shoulders and sexy legs. Just enough fabric to deal with the heat but done in a pretty feminine lace. I kept the look casual by adding a pair of metallic sunglasses, a colorful clutch, and cute & comfortable sandals.

Summer Lilly Mini Dress

Summer Lilly Mini Dress by latoyacl featuring round glasses 





For Love And Lemons Summer Lily Mini Dress (Buy Here) 
Zerouv Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Charlotte Olympia Orbital Dora Clutch (Buy Here) 
Sole Society Gladiator Sandals (Buy Here)








ThreadSence

Comments

  1. That's very nice indeed LaToya. Perfect accessories for a great dress. Very summery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray! I wanted it to feel like a celebration of summer!

      Delete
  2. I love anything lace so that dress is right up my alley. Am I the only one who is looking forward to Autumn? So sick of the heat.... :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen I know you are a newbie to our four seasons, but I can not agree. Living through them all of my life the only one I look forward too is Summer.

      Delete
  3. I love the sunnies and the lemon drop dress is stunning.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog