Splashes Of Color

It all started with the gorgeous inspiration image that I found on Pinterest of this bold orange eye shadow look. I would probably wear a more toned down version of the makeup but it did catch my eye. The thing that stuck with me the most was the vivid hue and I wanted to replicate the vibrancy of the image into an outfit. So today's outfit of the day is dedicated to bright splashes of color and this Karen Millen dress was perfect for the occasion.  I paired it with an Oscar de la Renta clutch that was a beautiful cinnamon color and Forever 21 heels.


Splashes Of Color

Splashes Of Color by latoyacl featuring evening handbags 




Karen Millen Oriental Floral Print Fit And Flare Dress 
Oscar de la Renta Cinnamon Satin Jewelry Clasp Clutch (Buy Here) 
Forever 21 Ankle Strap Sandals (Buy Here) 





Pixi by Petra | Correction Concentrate

Comments

  1. I am loving the pieces here , great selections and i can not get enough of colours i just wish i could wear more colours now that fall is approaching.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always wear color. You can always tone it down by incorporating a neutral piece as well.

      Delete
  2. Very colourful indeed. It's another nice outfit LaToya. Just about perfect actually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love how vibrant the eye shadow is and how you merged it to go perfect with the dress. I love the colors on the dress and the flare at the bottom, cute! cute!

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fit and flare dress as well. The silhouette is a must-have.

      Delete
  4. Nice combination Toya: heels and clutch are amazing! Kisses from Italy (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eye makeup is very bold, not one that I can or dare to wear but nevertheless, it's stunning!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I would tone it down with a more sheer wash of color on the lids.

      Delete
  6. What a lively outfit! I love red, or orange red. They just make me happy and feel positive. ;)

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are kindred spirits when it comes to color! Orange is a fave of mine.

      Delete
  7. Orange is a color I'm really loving lately. This one is so rich and luxe looking! I love that shadow, but probably wouldn't have the nerve to try it. Gorgeous post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. I'm not a makeup maven so I would be a little too shy to rock this eye shadow to the fullest, but it served as great inspiration for the outfit.

      Delete
  8. Pretty, so so pretty! I can't stop staring at the makeup. The dress is darling.
    http:/fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress looks like summer fading into fall. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your description of it. Captures the outfit perfectly.

      Delete
  10. this outfit is gorgeous

    http://www.tipps-von-evelyn.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress