Relax In Style

Want comfort without sacrificing your killer sense of style? This strapless maxi dress is the best of both worlds. It features an allover tribal print, high side slits, and a laddered cutout back. Wear it with your hair in loose curls and layered necklaces to embrace the beautifully boho look.


Relax In Style

Relax In Style by latoyacl featuring home wall decor 



Forever 21 Tribal Print Strapless Maxi Dress (Buy Here)  
Beone Wolf Tooth Pendant Necklace (Buy Here) 
Shiraleah Rhodes Zip Clutch (Buy Here) 
Topshop Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals (Buy Here)  



thatsArte.com - Fine Italian Ceramics chosen out of passion

Comments

  1. I like this pattern. You almost don't realize that it's just black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The length is great on this dress, because I can see those nice shoes.
    I'm too keen on the back, but it is a sun dress ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found a maxi dress that you like. Pretty cool.

      Delete
  3. I love maxi dresses! They are so pretty and flow so well, I imagine them to be so comfortable. I love the one you chose here, and just need to find one that fits me as well here! I have been browsing for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfortable but stylish. Fit is key when choosing the right one for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats