An Artistic Finish


I am totally into midi skirts right now. Especially Edit's version with a flirty high rise that features a monochrome paintbrush strokes for an artistic finish. When paired with a crop top, graphic sunglasses and slides it is the perfect 90's inspired ensemble.


An Artistic Finish

An Artistic Finish by latoyacl featuring a leather purse 








Finders Keepers Vital Signs Crop Top (Buy Here) 
Edit Paneled Midi Skirt (Buy Here) 
Barbara Bui Medium Leather Bag (Buy Here) 
Dear Frances Binder Slide (Buy Here) 
Estee Lauder Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Cargo Eyeliner (Buy Here) 
Lord & Berry Mascara (Buy Here) 
EVERYDAYMINERALS Eye Shadow (Buy Here) 








Comments

  1. Cool picks again! Those slides look so chic and comfy!

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slides are indeed comfortable and the new variations are super fashionable as well.

      Delete
  2. Midi skirts are by far the best LaToya.

    I know I'm male and am supposed to be attracted to such things, well I am sometimes TBH, but generally speaking skirts and shorts that are too short are not my favourite. It is true that sixties style mini-skirts will usually attract an admiring stare, but the midi skirt is 'decent' so I actually prefer to see women dressed like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I love a midi skirt too but I am tall enough to pull it off. For a petite woman it could overwhelm their figure.

      Delete
  3. [ Smiles ] The "Dear Frances Slides" are quite lovely and I don't think that they are going to go out of fashion anytime soon.

    Thank you for another one of your fashion updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This pair can be a go to item for years to come.

      Delete
  4. I really like the crop top and midi skirt combo, very sophisticated and chic. And how unique is that sunglasses? Never seen anything like it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sunglasses are so fun. They are by an Australian brand Ksubi.

      Delete
  5. I need this outfit before summer ends. lol. Lovely look. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you rocking this Carsla!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress