Casual and Cool - I'm No Ordinary Cat

I think the title sums it up, " I'm no ordinary cat". I don't think that comes as a surprise to my fellow fashionistas who follows Toya's Tales. I mean my last two sets have been inspired by piano keys and bar codes, so I guess to be inspired by cats may appear a bit tame. The starting point for this set was this gorgeous illustration by artist Tati Ferrigno featuring a girl rocking spectacular spectacles and holding an adorable kitten. I ran across this charming t-shirt that referenced the inspiration image and paired it with denim shorts from Topshop. I'm not a sneakers kind of a girl since I always feel dowdy in them. I paired this casual look with Steve Madden wedges (they are my adult version of sneakers). To finish off the look I accessorized with C Wonder cat-eye sunglasses and an orange Dooney & Bourke satchel bag.  





Casual and Cool - I'm No Ordinary Cat www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #cats #styleblog #women'sfashion
Set and styled by L. Cole for Toya's Tales.


SET DETAILS

New Look T-Shirt 
Topshop Denim Shorts 
Steve Madden Wedges 
Dooney Bourke Bag 
C Wonder Lens Case


Popular Posts