Repeat Offender: This Outfit Is Criminally Sexy

This outfit was inspired by the wild and sexy barcode fantasy makeup image I found on Pinterest. I wanted the outfit to reference the image but not be too literal in my interpretation of the look. I started with the ultimate bad girl staple, a razor-sharp black leather dress and accessorized it with two Bardot cuffs and a red geometric clutch from Milly that provides contrast against all of the black. With a nod and a wink, I added black and white wedges and paired with the cuffs they reference the stark, graphic lines of the bar code inspiration image. 


Repeat Offender: This Outfit Is Criminally Sexy www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #leatherdress #barcode
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS:  

Danier Leather Dress 
Milly Handbag 
Bardot Cuff 


Popular Posts