Beach Therapy

I must admit as Summer enters it's last stages I am feeling a bit melancholy. Summer last such a short time here in Wisconsin which causes me to treasure each heat filled moment. I guess I need a little beach therapy right about now. The beach has always had a curative power over me. It relieves tension, mellows me out, and soothes my soul.
As for the inevitable passing of summer I guess it is true that the tan will fade but the memories will last forever.

Beach Therapy


Blue skater dress
$45 - quizclothing.co.uk


River Island halter swim suit
$47 - riverisland.com


Strap flat shoes
modcloth.com




Forever 21 lip shine
forever21.com


Rimmel sun care
asos.com


Pink palm tree
amazon.com


Back In The Day
pinterest.com






sept MM 428x60 4

Comments

  1. That skater dress is gorgeous!!

    Eva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strap flat shoes is lovely, I don't own anything like it but it's something that I must add into my collection soon.

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite shoes are flat sandals. Too bad I do not live in a warm climate all year round. They are very versatile.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress