My Prerogative

It is very clear at a first glance this outfit is not for everyone. If you have virginal eyes you will probably pass this look up, and that's okay, we all do as we please. That is why I named this look my prerogative. I dress for myself, I style outfits with my unique flair, and I accessorize in my own quirky way.
At the end of the day all I can say is, " Do you Boo"!


My Prerogative


Boohoo crop top
boohoo.com


TIBI black shorts
modaoperandi.com



Studded purse
dailylook.com


Tortoiseshell sunglasses
$27 - oliverbonas.com


Dolce Gabbana waterproof eyeliner
saksfifthavenue.com


Topshop lips makeup
$19 - colette.fr







Comments

  1. That purse is gorgeous! Wish I can afford that Miu Miu shoes alas, I shall only admire it from afar.

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I had to include them because I love the metallic cap toe.

      Delete
  2. I love how you paired that t-shirt and shorts with the bag :)

    http://bloandbru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hoped that they would pair well together.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The cool thing is that they are very versatile. These Tibi shorts can be worn dressed up or down.

      Delete
  4. Love the handbag! And as you said, this outfit isn't quite for everyone. I know I would pass this up, and I am sure you know my reasons. But the thing I like about what you said is that you dress for yourself. That is the most important, and that is why I approve of it :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/top-10-things-to-do-when-back-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand your perspective.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress