Bright City Nights - I Can See Clearly Now

Here in Wisconsin even though the days are still warm the nights are beginning to get cooler. Lately a light weight jacket comes in handy. The problem for me during this time of year is finding a jacket that isn't too heavy but still looks good when I want to dress up. So when I was designing today's set I had that dilemma in mind. When searching the web for answers I came across this fun and chic Veronica Beard Translucent Coat. I liked that it was sheer enough to be seen through, and the neon trim kicked it up a notch. It is a bit pricey but like all things in fashion you can find similar items at lower price points. This light weight coat is a good reference point to start my search.

Bright City Nights - I Can See Clearly Now


Brunello Cucinelli dress
hirshleifers.com


Veronica Beard clear coat
kirnazabete.com




Yellow necklace
statementbaubles.com





Comments

  1. I can visualise somebody wearing this outfit. I think it would look great.
    The simplicity of the dress is a nice contrast to the transluscent coat.
    The shoes and accessories work well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it works well for cooler weather. Thanks Ray!

      Delete
  2. I love a white coat in the fall and winter...the neon adds a fun and unexpected detail. Leopard is one of my favorite patterns to use for accessories. Great board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myra. I always like to add an unexpected touch or a fun detail.

      Delete
  3. That coat is stunning but I think my heart melted when I saw that shoes...what a beauty. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy Choo heels are so chic and sexy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats