I've Got The Blues

It's the weekend and I created a cute and stylish outfit to kick it in. This look hits on a couple of trends such as patchwork denim ( jeans) and a tribal print (clutch). So you will look on point while running your errands or just relaxing. I included a lightweight jacket just in case it gets a bit chilly in overly air conditioned spaces. Overall this look is effortless, cool, laid-back, and luxe.


I've Got The Blues

I've Got The Blues by latoyacl featuring bobbi brown cosmetics 






H&M V-Neck Camisole (Buy Here) 
Karen Millen Patched Denim Dip Dye Jeans 
Baumwoll Blazer (Buy Here) 
Old Navy Womens Ankle Strap Sandals 
Aspiga Full Beaded Clutch (Buy Here) 
Oversized Spiral Sunglasses 
BareMinerals Ready Eye Shadow 2.0 (Buy Here) 
Bobby Brown No Smudge Mascara (Buy Here) 
Essie Nail Polish Blues Stroke Of Genius (Buy Here) 




The patchwork denim jeans I used in this set are no longer available but below are a few more options to consider.

Joe Fresh Low Rise Patch Denim Pants
Joe Fresh Low Rise Patch Denim Pants (Buy Here)



Old Navy Patched Boyfriend Skinny Jeans
Old Navy Patched Boyfriend Skinny Jeans (Buy Here)

Noisy May Lotus Patched Straight Leg Jeans
Noisy May Lotus Patched Straight Leg Jeans (Buy Here)








30% Off Coupon: B30OFF

Comments

  1. I've never tried patched blue jeans but I would definitely wear them, I love that it gives jeans a cool look. Loving the whole outfit, cute!

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cool and different way to rock jeans.

      Delete
  2. Nice selection my dear!!! These jeans are really nice!!! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Eni! Thank you for your support as well!

      Delete
  3. Great comfy look for the weekend Toya. I love it. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue jeans, particularly boyfriend jeans, and denim in general is one style that just turns me off completely. As you know, I like my ladies to look ladylike. Having said that, the items you have selected here match very nicely LaToya. It's another good selection, just not to my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Ray I can always rely on you to be consistent!

      Delete
  5. pitchwork denim is so hot! Love the sunglasses very much too! :)

    Have a great day and see you soon!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace coming from you that means a lot. You are the sunglasses queen!

      Delete
  6. I think this is the first I've seen patchwork jeans and I like it! Now to find one that looks good on me!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen since you are petite a skinny jean variation will flatter you without being overpowering. Also try to find a pair with only a couple of patches to elongate your frame.

      Delete
  7. Something about blue patches always get me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the bohemian hippie in me that can't resist patchwork. I am a child of the 70's so it makes sense that I am drawn to the modern variation of the style.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats