Spring Getaway Travel Essentials

Today I was sitting at my desk daydreaming about a spring getaway, and the usual questions ran through my mind such as where would I go and how far would I want to travel. After pondering those questions for a little bit my next thought was what would be my absolute travel essentials concerning my wardrobe. Since I tend to prefer warmer, tropical climates for vacation I knew the items had to be lightweight. portable, and provide much needed sun protection. So I created a fantasy set showcasing a few of my essentials and a dream destination. I have always heard that some of the most beautiful beaches are in Australia, so I chose the Hayman Island as my travel inspiration. 

Spring Getaway Travel Essentials

Spring Getaway Travel Essentials by latoyacl featuring a black straw fedora



Dapper Vintage Inspired Spectacles (Buy Here) 
Warehouse Tribal Dress (Buy Here) 
Eric Javits Squishee Classic Fedora (Buy Here) 
Windsor Brown Double Ankle Strap Heels (Buy Here)


Comments

  1. Looks ideal for a holiday LaToya. A nice bikini and a warm dress with a locally themed pattern, to slip over the top when it is a bit cooler in the evenings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I was going for. Now I just have to plan a vacation.

      Delete
  2. Lol! Now you made me want to getaway too! love the whole look you pull together and especially the dress! That unique pattern is so vacation ready! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is distinctive and fun. Perfect to rock at home or on vacay!

      Delete
  3. I can see myself walking along a beautiful beach in this wear. Loving the dress:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is perfect for that and it will not break the bank.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is so cute. I could wear it all year round.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress