Sleek Silhouettes

I have a confession to make. I used to hate jumpsuits. In theory they were great. Come on who wouldn't love the ease and sophistication of one, but in reality a lot of them were not cut for the average woman and fit poorly. It took me a long time to come around but the latest offerings have me convinced that I was wrong. They are better designed and you have a variety of designs to choose from for all body types. The jumpsuit does day-to-night better than any dress - especially this one from Oasis with a cool monochrome print, black shoulder stripe and dramatic back drape (you've got to love a grand exit). Now if only I can come to terms with having to almost getting fully undressed to go to the bathroom.

Sleek Silhouettes

Sleek Silhouettes by latoyacl featuring jumpsuits & rompers


Oasis Monochrome Jumpsuit (Buy Here) 
Nly Accessories Pilot Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Loeffler Randall Crinkled Metallic Leather Clutch (Buy Here) 
Michael Kors Suzanne Open Toe Slide Heels (Buy Here) 






 

Comments

  1. I'm not a great fan of jumpsuits either and I'm not too sure about this one, if I am honest, though I wonder if it might look better on a slightly larger lady...? Sometimes you can be too slim...!

    So it's one of those outfits that I would need to see for real, however the fabric is nice and the accessories are great and match very nicely. It's a good selection, LaToya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree sometimes an outfit needs to be filled out to be appealing.

      Delete
  2. Whenever I see someone wearing a jumpsuit, it's always so chic but I honestly can't bring myself to wear or buy one because it's so inconvenient to go to the loo. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I am on the fence for the same reason. I would by a romper before a jumpsuit but this backless creation caught my eye!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful jumpsuit, I wore one many years ago in my early teens, it was Green with White polka dots and was cute, but you are right it does take some effort to get it off to go to the bathroom. but hey I would do it all over again for style lol!

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes if we really love a piece we will deal with the inconveniences. That jumpsuit sounds cute. Do you still have pics of you in it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats