Coastal Classics

As we enter into the last days of summer I am drawn to any and everything that reminds me of the beach. Maybe subconsciously I'm trying to hold on to the sereneness and peace I feel when the warm sun hits my skin, but I'm pretty sure that the soothing and calm color scheme of the beach is part of the appeal as well. So when I ran across this beautifully designed room on Deepdale House's Pinterest page I immediately gravitated towards it. I couldn't find any information about who the decorator was so I decided to create a mood board replicating the original design. So don't let the summer slip away yet - bring the comfy elegance of coastal living into your home.

Coastal Classics

Coastal Classics by latoyacl featuring a deep seated sofa 



Marquette Wallpaper in Blue by Ronald Redding for York Wallcoverings (Buy Here) 
Marquette Wallpaper in Beige by Ronald Redding for York Wallcoverings (Buy Here) 
The Conran Shop Wallace Sofa (Buy Here) 
Rizzy Home Metallic Medallion Pillow (Buy Here) 
Lili Alessandra Silk & Sensibility Ribbon Pillow (Buy Here) 


Shop DWR.com

Comments

  1. This is a lovely post! I'm sad to see summer go, but I'm pretty ready for fall to begin. Have a great day!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could agree with you but I want summer to stay around.

      Delete
  2. I use Pinterest as well ,i get a lot of inspiration from there, this living room decor is awesome and i love the colour of the furniture. Great post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Pinterest is a go to resource for all types of inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Neat post and really cute!!
    Check out my recent post: Draped
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour scheme and style is so cosy, I feel relaxed just by looking at the board you created, LaToya.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I'm glad to see that it had its intended effect.

      Delete
  5. this board you created is fabulous!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest is my go-to site for inspiration!

    vonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I'm obsessed with Pinterest.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are so pretty!! I love the inspiration!

    Heba xx ││The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice selection. That wallpaper in the main picture looks like it is a nightmare to install...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have to take your time to make sure everything is perfectly lined up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress