Shark Attack - The Male Advantage

Today's set is for the fashionable man who likes to have a little fun with his style. I was really digging this casual Shark Tee and Blue Chinos from Express. I like that the shark print was in a small scale so it is not overwhelming or loud, but it is a bit of cheeky fun. I added a pair of classic Ray-Ban Sunglasses, a cool Fossil Watch, and comfortable Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers. This is the perfect look to usher in the weekend.

Shark Attack - The Male Advantage

Shark Attack - The Male Advantage by latoyacl on Polyvore 



Express Shark Print V-Neck Tee (Buy Here) 
Express Dark Blue Finn Slim Chino Pant (Buy Here) 
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Polarized Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Fossil Dean Stainless Steel Watch (Buy Here) 
Polo Ralph Lauren Lace Up Sneaker (Buy Here) 



Handpicked clothing whenever you'd like - Trunkclub.com

Comments

  1. I haven't seen many fashion blogs style for men as well, so I can appreciate your diversity! I love the mini shark print. I know a lot of clothing for guys has one center and large design, but I prefer it being more like this. And those shoes are perfect for the outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a good point about the print on men's shirt. I never really thought about it until you mentioned it, but you are totally right. It is rare to see a small scale print on a t-shirt for men.

      Delete
  2. The print on the T is well placed and not overwhelming like you said. Great picks ,i love the sunnies.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great pair of sunnies can always freshen up a look.

      Delete
  3. [ Smiles ] I love the stainless steel watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a timeless piece. No pun intended. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Not bad. I rather like dark colours. It helps here that the model has dark hair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dark colors too, but now you have me thinking. I really have to showcase an outfit for guys with lighter hair.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely perfect weekend look. I love this. The ray ban sunnies are such a cool addition.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is a good look for the weekend. Cool and casual.

      Delete
  6. I like the shirt. I think it would even work with the right jeans, but this look seems a bit social. Like he's going to laid-back party with stylish friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could work with jeans and at a social gathering, but I know some dudes who dress like this just to get coffee. It just depends on your style personality.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress