Jean Envy - It Is All About The Fit

I love a good pair of jeans that fit just right. Everyone has a jean shape that works perfectly for them, and for me a slim fitting skinny jean with a bit of stretch is a must-have. I prefer a darker rinse with a mid-rise cut that ends right at the ankle like the Forever 21 Jeans featured below. You can wear it with sneakers, boot or heels and look fabulous. I like to pair them with classic staples that most of us already own or have in our closets such as a t-shirt, sunglasses, a fab bag and statement heels. The finished look is cool, casual, and chic.

Jean Envy - It Is All About The Fit

Jean Envy - It Is All About The Fit by latoyacl featuring leather sole shoes 






Forever 21 High-Waisted Skinny Jeans (Size 24-31 Buy Here ) (Size 16-22 Buy Here) 
Zerouv Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
I Love Billy 201 Multi Tribal Print Clutch (Buy Here) 
Casadei Sandals (Buy Here) 




Shop Activewear at Torrid.com!

Comments

  1. I agree with you about the darker rinse being better, though I'm not keen on any shade of blue. Black denim looks OK though.

    Anyway, this is another nice outfit LaToya, with good accessories. That handbag is very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer darker rinses but am not a huge fan of black denim ( I haven't found the right pair yet). I adore the purse it adds a little something special to a simple outfit.

      Delete
  2. I love dark rinse jeans, that make my shape look better and I love a good stretchy jean for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I need a bit of stretch in my jeans. I like to move and feel free. Plus they skim over my curves in the most flattering way.

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the dark rinse jeans. I think they're flattering on every figure. I'm recently very into slim fitting skinny and straight legged fits. Every piece you chose is a style that I would wear. You always have impeccable taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra. I'm super obsessed with slim skinny fit and skimmers. They transition better between the seasons.

      Delete
  4. Stretchy skinnies are the best! Great pieces you chose here. Have a great rest of the week. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania! I hope you have a wonderful week as well.

      Delete
  5. It's a fact of life - if the jeans don't have a little bit of stretch to them, I won't be buying them! I like my skinny jeans but they look so much better with that stretch added so it slides into your shape.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress