Holiday Office Party OOTD

Tis the season to add a little yuletide cheer to your work ensemble with this gorgeous holiday inspired office party outfit. This is the perfect look to get you through the year end festivities.
The addition of the ornament shaped clutch from Kate Spade adds a sweet and whimsical touch.

Holiday Office Party

Holiday Office Party by latoyacl featuring a white purse


Red Valentino Techno Faille Dress With Tie (Buy Here) 
Yoins Earrings (Buy Here)
Kate Spade Ornament Clutch (Buy Here)
Gianvito Rossi Suede Pointed Toe Pump (Buy Here) 


I am huge fan of Kate Spade's handbags and I just adore her holiday inspired clutches. Below are a few more of her whimsical offerings.

Gift Box Clutch (Buy Here)

Dot Ornament Clutch (Buy Here)



Amrita Singh Jewelry

Comments

  1. I agree with you on Kate Spade bags, they are very stylish and some are borderline quirky but that what made them so special!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You described her handbags perfectly. I guess that is why they always catch my eye.

      Delete
  2. That Valentino dress is to die for! So chic!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very chic and the tie is removable as well.

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Valentino dress is literal heart eyes! **Swoon**

    Rachel xx

    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the monochrome look ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the monochrome color combo would give it a graphic punch.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I've seen that cut around the bottom of a dress previously. It is rather distinctive and very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a highly unusual touch but I dig it as well.

      Delete
  7. Your outfit and accessory suggestions for holiday party are amazing dear and I will look for something like this in future as well but till then I am looking for some good dressing ideas for corporate events NYC. Do you think I should go for the same dress you have shared here?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats