The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall

This fall stay on trend with a chic cape. It is one of those garments that is perfect to wear during the transition of seasons. It is stylish and offers just enough fabric to keep you warm without seeming too bulky. The beauty of a cape is that it goes perfectly well with a dress or denim. It is an elegant option for fall and keeps any outfit from looking basic. 
Today's outfit of the day shows how I would style a cape for a night out.

The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader by latoyacl featuring a fit & flare dress

Burberry Chain Closure Cashmere Cape  
Fausto Puglisi Plaid Cotton Dress (Buy Here) 
Anne Michelle Black Suede Caged Heel (Buy Here) 
Jimmy Choo Boxed Clutch (Buy Here) 
Moschino Fragrance (Buy Here) 
Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Buy Here)  

Burberry can be very expensive so below are a few more black cape options for fall at affordable prices. 


The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall
Steve Madden (Buy Here)

The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall
Charlotte Russe (Buy Here)
The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall
Boohoo (Buy Here)
The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall
White House Black Market (Buy Here)
The Caped Crusader - My 6 Favorite Black Capes For Fall
Nasty Gal (Buy Here)







Humble Chic NY

Comments

  1. Love this post! I've been wanting to try to sport a cape =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for this time of year go ahead and scoop one up!

      Delete
  2. Capes look good. Ideal for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capes are great for pregnant woman, they fit the belly even as it grows.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can be worn through all three trimesters.

      Delete
  4. I love capes,they always look so chic.I only own two but I love them to bits.
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cape thingy (no idea what to call it to be honest), my head goes through it and it drapes all around me, no sleeves nothing but it's the one piece of clothing that always garnered me compliments whenever I wear it! For some reason everyone love it on me, I mean I get stopped by strangers telling me how much they like it on me. Makes me feel kinda good about myself. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a cape/poncho to me. Nevertheless it seems like it was a great purchase since you get a ton of compliments on it.

      Delete
  6. I have been seeing them around quite a bit because capes are definitely trending! I love the look - and the dress here is so nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely having a moment right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress