My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

After reading the book "City On Fire" designer Stacey Bendet knew she found her inspiration for Alice + Olivia's fall/winter collection. She became really fascinated with the idea of New York during the seventies. At that time New York was a much grittier place, not the cleaned up version we see now. During that time period, New York was bankrupt financially but very culturally rich. She translated that vibe into her collection by offering up diverse and eclectic pieces.

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016

My 10 Faves From The Alice + Olivia FallWinter 2016 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AliceOlivia #FW2016




Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 








Comments

  1. Amazing dresses!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you saw my face looking at these JUST GORGEOUS! I want them all

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fab! Her collection was a marvelous array of prints and color.

      Delete
  3. Omg!!!! This collection is absolutely GORGEOUS, I'd wear everything! I love that she got her inspiration from a book. It really is amazing how we can become inspired by so many things we see, hear, or read and translate that into works of art, including fashion and music. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiration is all around us, and books are a great source for creatives.

      Delete
  4. I am not one who usually drawn towards loud prints and bright colours but I love everything I see here.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She used them both well in this collection.

      Delete
  5. I actually like all of these. Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge fan of Alice + Olivia. I usually like what she has to offer each season. Her designs speak to me.

      Delete
  6. Some great pieces!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection is amazing :) I love the style so much ! http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/01/street-style-underground.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so amazing and full of beautiful colors and prints.

      Delete
  8. so pretty dresses :) love all of them <3
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes the most pretty and feminine dresses.

      Delete
  9. Great post, so cool!! Happy week sweetheart!

    Mary María Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,all of your favourite outfits from collection are stunning, they have terrific prints and colors, so I can't even decide what look I prefer or like more :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to decide which is my favorite out of all her stunning options.

      Delete
  11. I really adore the retro styling that they did with this line, and there are a great deal of pieces that I would wear immediately. Thanks for sharing. <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her collections usually reference the past, and one of her favorite decades are the seventies.

      Delete
  12. I'm such a big Alice + Olivia fan and these pieces are gorgeous! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my second time admiring this post after having browsed when you shared it via Twitter - I absolutely adore these Alice + Olivia looks; so much inspiration!! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you for checking it out twice. I love her designs enough that I would browse her collections over and over again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress