Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses)

Exaggerated sleeves are having a huge moment right now, and they come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. Today, I'm focusing on the blouson sleeve. It is a sleeve style that is slimmer on top and becomes fuller from the elbow to cuff area. My favorite way to rock this look is by showcasing this marvelous design element on a dress. The most flattering blouson sleeve dresses are the ones with a nipped in waist, which adds some balance to the shape and is also kind to the figure.

Out Of This World Style www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #Zimmermann #Blousonsleeves

Out Of This World Style by latoyacl featuring a blouson dress 


For today's set, I am showing one way to style this trend. The blouson sleeve dress that I chose is by Zimmermann. This particular dress caught my eye because it was dramatic, feminine and darkly romantic. I also loved the little mirror embellishments that gave it an out of this world quality. So, I decided to go with that theme and paired it with Charlotte Olympia's Outerspace Clutch and some sexy Boohoo Glitter Heels. The end result is a total riff on Star Trek, but I'm sure Captain Kirk would love to have a quirky vixen on board rocking this cool ensemble. So, go ahead and " Beam me up, Scottie!" 

Zimmermann Karmic Mirror Dress (Buy Here) 
Charlotte Olympia Outerspace Pandora Clutch (Buy Here) 
Ella Glitter Sandal (Buy Here)



Below are my favorite blouson sleeve dresses for winter. 


Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Yumi Kim (Buy Here)

Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Hodges Collection (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Alexis (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
OASAP (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Tularosa (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Glamorous (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Closet London (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Minimum (Buy Here)
Out Of This World Style ( My 10 Favorite Blouson Sleeve Dresses) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #blousonsleeve #dresses
Thalia Sodi (Buy Here)




Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 









Julep Beauty Box Subscription




Comments

  1. Love! Great post dear.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit you've created, as always, girl! Balloon sleeves have always been one of my favorites, I love the dimension the add and they make any top or dress appear that much more chic with a late 60s/70s flare. I also love the addition of that outer space clutch, too, it looks great with the dress creating a galaxy theme, since the dress has the embellishments, very clever! The dresses you've selected are also lovely, I particularly love 1 and 3 the most! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a great start to your Monday so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do add some dimension to an outfit with a romantic flair.

      Delete
  3. Adding volume and depth to an outfit can really bring it all together sometimes. Although, I don't usually wear large sleeves, I do have a dress with exaggerated bell sleeves that I love. Great styles here. Hapy Monday. <3 xo
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually not into exaggerated sleeves either, but this style is a tamer version of the trend.

      Delete
  4. Love this, so cute!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty dresses! I love the dot dress <3
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty outfits, the first one is my fave! Have a lovely week :)

    Trishna xx

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, first dress is unique, romantic and dramatic at the same time, I love it! What's more, you made great selection of dresses with large sleeves, I really like the one from Tularosa :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jade color of the Tularosa dress and the sleeves give off a romantic vibe.

      Delete
  8. Zimmermann Karmic Mirror dress is such a stunner! I can actually see myself wearing that dress!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely a stunner. So gorgeous.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pieces!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this trend and that Zimmerman dress is divine! Great post doll xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!That dress is very inspiring. A wonderful design.

      Delete
  11. Great post and selection
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these, and that whole outfit is Out Of This World.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow really love this blog post!!!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress