My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats

Last week I wrote a post about my favorite colorful coats for women so this week I'm taking care of the guys and showcasing my eleven favorite coats for men. I have noticed over the years that men tend to buy only one coat (if they even buy one) during the winter season and they usually wear it for all occasions. Why? Do you think it is more practical, is it the simplest solution, or are you just cheap? Whatever the reason may be it is unfortunate because most guys need more than one coat for at least two types of situations. They usually need a winter coat for casual events and a more formal option for business and special occasions. So today I'm showing you a few of my favorites for the current season.

Casual Options 
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Tommy Hilfiger (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Jack Wolfskin (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Asos (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Tommy Hilfiger (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Express (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Menlook (Buy Here)



Business/Formal Options


My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Boohoo (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Only & Sons (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Express (Buy Here)
My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Kiomi (Buy Here)


My 11 Favorite Men's Winter Coats www.toyastales.blogspot.com #mensfashion #menscoats #wintercoats
Perry Ellis (Buy Here)





Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 



Comments

  1. Love the leather aviator jacket!!!!

    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices, I like the woollen coats.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey coat from only & sons is so stylish

    www.fbargainsgalore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, and any man would look handsome in it.

      Delete
  4. Lol at "or are you just cheap?" I agree, more than one style is a necessity and I love the ones you've shared here. That Tommy cobalt one is so lovely, such a beautiful shade for winter. I also love that grey wool coat. Eddie has a black one, but I think I'm going to suggest he adds a grey one, too, I love the look of it. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, sometimes I wonder with men and their predilection to buying the cheapest clothes possible, so, I just had to ask. Lol. I am not above putting it out there.

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely post - loving all the images!!! Hope you're having a lovely start to the week! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I hope you have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  6. Great picks! I love the classic grey coat from Only & Sons and the camel coat from Kiomi!
    I think I will send this post to my husband!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone really seem to gravitate to the Only & Sons coat. It appears to be the fave so far.

      Delete
  7. The post is great! I love your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love your choices.

    http://enchantedclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all.Nice selection.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous winter coats...I like the camel, the army green and the navy blue ones the most. Men's fashion can be equally interesting as women's:). I love seeing men's fashion shows.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree about the fashion for men being just as interesting as women's. It is an under-served and overlooked market.

      Delete
  11. Ooo, the Tommy Hilfiger puffer jacket in the first picture has to be my favourite of the bunch. Great selections here, LaToya!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I like that one too. The color is so rich.

      Delete
  12. These are great coats! Thanks for sharing your fav's

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection!

    https://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your picks here, my favourite has got be the gray coat with the buttons.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an excellent choice that can be dressed up or down.

      Delete
  15. Love the aviator jacket and the long grey one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats