Are You Feeling Blue?

 Have you been feeling blue lately?  I don't know about you, but I have. When I  see the color blue I feel calm, safe, grounded, peaceful, and serene.  How does the color blue make you feel?  


Blue abstract art by LaToya Cole





Today I'm featuring three of my favorite blue paintings. I connect with all of them emotionally in different ways. When I  stare at Blue Beauty Beckons it energizes and excites me. After peering at Rebirth I  fall into a contemplative mood, and Echoes Of Me makes me feel like I'm releasing pent up passion and emotions. 



Three blue paintings



Chakra Series
Throat Chakra Inspired Painting 


Blue throat chakra abstract acrylic painting
Echoes Of Me  - The Throat Chakra 



Echoes Of Me
Part of the Chakra Series 



Blue Beauty Beckons
What do you see?




Blue abstract acrylic canvas painting
Blue Beauty Beckons 





Blue contemporary art
Blue Contemporary Art 




Rebirth art
Just going with the flow 




Rebirth by LaToya Cole
Rebirth Canvas Art





Movement and flow
A blue abstract painting that has movement and flow 







Popular Posts