Green Gems

 

Green Gems and Artists Loft Paintbrushes
Toya's Tales Green Jewelry and Artist Loft Paintbrushes 🖌 


The one thing I  love almost as much as art is jewelry. Adorn me in baubles and I will be in a euphoric mood.  Beautiful gems are an instant pick-me-up when it comes to my mood and getting dressed. 



Green Jewelry

I do prefer rings and bracelets over other jewelry at this point in my life.  When I  was younger I was really into oversized earrings and pendant necklaces. As I've grown older what I buy has veered into different territory.  



Green Gems
Some of my green rings


Right now, I'm really digging green jewelry.  I have been seeking out the hue in all areas of my life. I guess my heart is open right now. 



Green Jewelry



 What kind of jewelry have you been collecting?  Have you been acquiring more or less since the Pandemic?  Do you still wear your jewelry? 

Popular Posts